Our Michigan personal injury lawyers represent clients who have suffered a rotator cuff injury. Rotator cuff injuries are painful shoulder injuries that often result from a car accident, slip and fall accident, or work-related accidents. These injuries often require extensive medical treatment, including surgery, and cause disability from work and day to day activities.
Our attorneys have obtained significant rotator cuff settlements for victims injured in a Michigan accident. We have listed some of these settlements below:
- $450,000 settlement for a car accident victim who may require rotator cuff surgery for his resulting neck and shoulder injuries.
- $160,000 settlement against a Kalamazoo hospital for a patient who suffered a rotator cuff injury after she fell in a hospital shower.
- $100,000 insurance policy limits settlement for a victim who underwent ORIF surgery to repair her shoulder injury after being involved in a Rochester pedestrian accident.
- $90,000 settlement for a pedestrian who required arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff after being hit by a car in Oakland County.
- $89,500 arbitration award for a passenger suffering a rotator cuff injury in a Saginaw motorcycle accident.
- $34,000 settlement for a passenger who suffered a torn rotator cuff in a Detroit car accident.
Getting the maximum settlement for your case does require the assistance of an expert and qualified personal injury lawyer. There are several factors that go into determining what a fair settlement is for a rotator cuff injury in Michigan. These include:
- How the injury occurred
- Where the injury occurred
- Whether or not you have auto insurance and/or health insurance
- The amount of medical bills related to the injury
- The seriousness of the injury and how it affects your everyday activities
- The amount of time missed from work due to the injury
- Future surgeries or medical treatment
Using the factors listed above, our top rated Michigan personal injury attorneys will be able to evaluate your accident claim and discuss with you a realistic settlement range for your rotator cuff injury. Of course, some of the factors may not be known at the time of evaluation; however our lawyers will be able to determine whether or not you do have a claim and the likelihood of receiving a settlement.
For more information about your rights after a rotator cuff injury in Michigan, call our award winning law firm office now at (800) 606-1717. We offer a Free, No Obligation Case Review and will be able to offer you sound advice on your legal options. Best of all, we will represent you under our No Win, No Fee Promise. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever until we obtain a rotator cuff settlement or recovery for you. Call now!