Our Michigan personal injury lawyers handle cases for injury and accident victims under our NO FEE PROMISE, which means "No Win, No Fees." This is our GURANTEE that our clients will pay no legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for them.
Due to the tremendous costs incurred in litigation and significant number of attorney hours involved in a case, this fee arrangement makes it possible for working individuals to have our highly skilled attorneys represent them and assert their legal rights. Big corporations and insurance companies have unlimited funds to pay their lawyers, but everyday working people need our No Fee Promise to level the playing field.
There are several reasons why a "No Win, No Fee", also known as a conditional fee agreement, can be beneficial to helping you claim compensation for your injuries.
1) Those in financial distress or have worries of financial burdens can now file a lawsuit and follow the settlement that they deserve for their injuries. They will not have to pay a single legal fee unless their case is won. This is even more vital since the government has stopped giving legal aid or public funding for personal injury claim cases.
2) Our experienced, professional, and first-rate lawyers will tell you if your case is a good case that can be won.
3) Our "No Win, No Fee" guarantee can be used for all cases we handle at our law firm. This includes cases for medical malpractice, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bite injuries, nursing home neglect, brain injury accidents, and any other type of personal injury accident matter.
4) Medical malpractice claims are very difficult taking numerous years to settle. Our experienced, professional, and first rate medical malpractice lawyers will offer support and legal advice during the time period, all the while working hard on your case so that you get the settlement you deserve.
5) Our experienced, professional, and first rate lawyers will advise you to take out an ‘after the event's insurance policy, which will allow you to be covered so that you won't have to pay costs to your opponent if you lose your compensation claim.
We are very selective in the cases that we choose to accept because we devote our full time, energy, and resources to each client and their case. This allows us to win settlements in over 95% of our cases without ever going to court. When we do go to court, we win those cases also. Because of our tremendous success rate, we are willing to handle cases without the client paying us a single penny until we win their case. This formula has worked well for both us and our clients for over forty years and we have tremendous track record of settlements and jury verdicts to back it up.
you have been injured in an accident, you should speak to one our experienced Michigan personal injury and accident lawyers immediately so that you do not lose your case due to time barriers. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit this contact form to discuss your case and our NO FEE GUARANTEE.