Our Michigan sports and recreational injury accident lawyers handle cases involving clients injured in all types of sports-related and recreational activities, both indoors and outdoors throughout the State of Michigan. These types of accidents include swimming pool accidents, boating accidents, jet ski accidents, firearm accidents, snowmobile accidents and more. Often times these accidents result in catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, broken bones and fractures, back and neck injuries, scarring and disfigurement, and even amputation.
Our Recent Michigan Sports & Recreational Accident Injury Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for sports and recreation victims in Michigan. Please note that every case is different and these verdicts and settlements, while accurate, do not represent what we may obtain for you in your case. We have listed some of these settlements below. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $400,000 Michigan recreational accident settlement for a victim who suffered significant back and neck injuries when she was struck by a golf cart on the golf course.
- $290,000 bicycle injury settlement for a victim who was riding a rented bicycle on Mackinaw Island and was struck by another bicyclist.
- $70,000 Michigan swimming pool injury settlement for woman who suffered a brachial plexus injury that required surgery after a swimming pool accident.
- $40,000 Michigan equestrian injury settlement on behalf of a young girl who suffered injuries after being thrown from a horse at a local fair.
- Confidential settlement for a Northern Michigan snow tubing accident against a ski lodge for serious injuries suffered by our client.
These are only a few of the many great settlements we have successfully attained for our sports injury and recreational accident clients. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Michigan Sports & Recreational Accident Injury Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a sports and recreation victim in Michigan. These include:
- How the sports and recreation injury occurred
- Where the sports and recreation injury occurred
- Whether the negligent person has insurance coverage for the sports and recreation injury
- The amount of the insurance policy limits for the case
- The type and location of the injuries
- The seriousness of the injuries and the type of medical treatment
- The permanency of the scars and disfigurement
- The age and sex of the victim
- The amount of medical bills related to the sports and recreation injury
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Sports and Recreational Accident Injury Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your sports and recreation injury case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
Michigan Sports & Recreational Accident Injury Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our attorneys will represent you in your Michigan sport and recreational accident injury case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Our Michigan Sports & Recreational Accident Injury Lawyers
If you or a family member has been injured in a Michigan sports-related or recreational type accident, contact our Michigan sports and recreational accident injury attorneys immediately. Call us at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit this contact form. Our award winning Michigan lawyers will start working on your case immediately and doing everything necessary to win your case.