Will You Get the best possible Michigan slip and fall settlement for your case?
Factors in Determining Michigan Slip and Fall Settlements
There are many factors that are used to determine the amount a Michigan slip and fall settlement. Every slip and fall accident case has its own unique set of facts and circumstances and no honest attorney can tell you the value of your case without a careful analysis of the facts of your accident. So, what are these factors that go in determining the amount of a fair settlement? These include:
- Who was at fault for your slip and fall?
- How serious were the injuries from your slip and fall accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- When did the accident occur and does it fall within the statute of limitations?
- Who is the slip and fall accident lawyer representing you in your case?
Our Michigan Slip and Fall Settlements
Our slip and fall lawyers have obtained significant Michigan slip and fall settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients. We settle more than 97% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $1,425,000 Michigan slip and fall jury verdict for a brain injured victim
- $1,175,000 slip and fall settlement for a fall on steps
- $ 450,000 trip and fall on a defective sidewalk
- $ 250,000 settlement for a trip and fall at a defective doorway entrance
- $ 125,000 slip and fall settlement for a client who fell on a wet floor in a local hospital
- $ 100,000 slip and fall settlement for a client who fell on black ice
Call Us Now For Your Michigan Slip and Fall Settlement
To discover how you can win the best slip and fall settlement for your case, call (800) 606-1717 to speak directly to one of our Michigan slip and fall lawyers. You can also submit the GET HELP NOW box on this page and we will call you shortly.