Our Michigan bicycle accident lawyers handle cases involving victims of these accidents on streets, highways, and roadways throughout the State of Michigan. The injuries suffered are often times severe, including traumatic brain injury, closed head injury, spinal cord injury, broken bones, back injuries, neck injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, scarring and disfigurement, burn injuries, amputation, and even death. Persons injured in a Michigan bicycle accident often have claims for their personal injuries and can file No-Fault Insurance claims for medical expenses, lost wages, and other benefits, even if they did not own a vehicle or have a No-Fault Insurance policy.
Our Recent Michigan Bicycle Accident Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims of bicycle accidents in Michigan. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $1,000,000 bicycle accident judgement for our client who suffered catastrophic injuries in a Monroe County bicycle accident.
- $290,000 Michigan bike accident settlement for a victim who riding a rented bicycle and was struck by another bicyclist on Mackinac Island. She fell from her bike and suffered significant injuries, including a fractured arm that required surgery, ulnar nerve damage, and permanent scarring.
- $250,000 settlement for a victims’ family that who was killed riding her bicycle in Shiawassee County.
- $120,000 jury verdict on behalf of a client hit by a minivan while riding their bicycle in Royal Oak, Michigan.
- $100,000 bicycle accident injury settlement for a woman injured in a Monroe County bicycle accident.
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for our bicycle accident injury clients. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Michigan Bicycle Accident Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a bicycle accident victim in Michigan. These include:
- How the bicycle accident occurred
- Where the bicycle accident occurred
- Whether the negligent driver has insurance coverage for the accident
- The amount of the insurance policy limits for the case
- The type and location of the injuries (arms, face, legs)
- The seriousness of the injuries and the type of medical treatment
- The permanency of the scars and disfigurement
- The age and sex of the victim
- The amount of medical bills related to the bicycle accident
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Bicycle Accident Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your bicycle accident case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Michigan Bicycle Accident Book
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a bicycle accident in Michigan, you can order our FREE book, "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook" by Lawrence J. Buckfire. This book explains your legal rights as a bicycle after being injured by a car. Discover how to know if you need a Michigan injury lawyer when dealing with the insurance company, how to get the best money settlement for your injuries, who must pay your medical bills, who must pay your lost wages, the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay, and what to say to insurance adjustors - and what NOT to say. The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon but Lawrence will send it to you for FREE.
Our No Fee Promise For Michigan Bicycle Accident Cases
We will represent you in your bicycle accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Bicycle Accident Lawyer
For more information regarding your rights after a Michigan Bicycle Accident, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our Michigan No-Fault Insurance Lawyers about your case, or simply submit this contact form and we will get back to you quickly.