Our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers represent clients in motorcycle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians throughout Michigan. Motorcycle accidents are tragic events and victims of motorcycle accidents should seek compensation for any damages or injuries that occurred due to the crash.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are frequent outcomes of motorcycle accidents because of the difference in size and weight of the other vehicle involved in the accident. Wrongful death is frequent in motorcycle accidents. Our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers represent riders who suffer injuries including:
- Closed head/traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Broken bones and Fractures
- Back and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Road rash requiring significant skin grafts
- Burn injuries
- Amputation injury
Causes of Michigan Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Although the public often thinks that bikers are responsible for motorcycle accidents, statistics show that most motorcycle accident injuries in Michigan are caused by the negligence of another driver. An often-overlooked fact is that the other drivers either fail to respect or pay attention to motorcycles. The results in a wide variety of car-motorcycle and truck-motorcycle accidents, including:
- Cars rear-ending motorcycles
- Cars or trucks failing to signal before changing lanes
- Other vehicles making a right turn from the center lane and failing to see a motorcycle to their right
- Trucks or cars forcing motorcycles into a guard rail
- Drivers running a red light or stop sign without seeing the motorcycle
When Injured in A Michigan Motorcycle Accident
When in a motorcycle accident make sure to immediately call for medical help, contact the police, exchange information with the other driver(s) involved, contact your insurance company, take pictures of the accident, and call a Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer. Following these tasks will help ensure compensation for the damages done if the other driver is determined to be at-fault.
Our Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlements
Our bike accident lawyers have obtained significant Michigan motorcycle accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients. We settle more than 95% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $5,000,000 Michigan motorcycle accident judgment against a negligent driver who severely injured a motorcyclist
- $1,100,000 Michigan motorcycle accident settlement for an experienced biker who suffered brain injuries and numerous bone fractures after being forced into oncoming traffic by a truck
- $500,000 Michigan motorcycle accident no fault insurance settlement for a client who was wrongfully denied his no fault benefits, which included wage loss benefits and attendant care benefits
- $142,500 Michigan motorcycle accident settlement for a motorcyclist who suffered severe broken bone fractures
- $65,000 Michigan motorcycle accident settlement for a passenger on a motorcycle who suffered injuries including a broken nose and fractured femur
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers will represent you and your family members in your Michigan motorcycle accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Contact a Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer who understands the special circumstances and needs of motorcycle riders. Individuals injured in a motorcycle accident should contact the Michigan motorcycle accident attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering the witness statements and evidence to prove and win your case. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit this contact form to speak with one our motorcycle accident attorneys.