If you are looking for help after a Michigan car accident, you have come to the right place. Our personal injury website is the most comprehensive source on the internet for information regarding accident and injury in cases in Michigan. The laws in this state for car accident victims are complex and confusing, but we are here to help you.
Common questions after a Michigan Auto Accident
You probably have a number of questions regarding your legal rights and these are the most common questions asked after an auto accident in Michigan:
- Who is responsible for paying for the damage to my vehicle?
- What forms do I need to submit to the insurance company?
- Is there a time deadline for filing my claim for no-fault insurance benefits?
- How will I get my medical expenses and hospital bills paid?
- Am I entitled to receive payment for my lost wages and income?
- How much money can I sue the negligent driver for my pain and suffering claim?
- What is a fair settlement from the insurance company?
- How long does it take a case from start to finish?
- Who is the best lawyer to handle my car accident case?
This is just a short list of questions and they often lead to other questions and concerns. Our auto accident attorneys specialize in providing you the help you need after a car accident in Michigan. We will answer all of your questions and assist you in filing your insurance claims and getting all of your benefits paid from the insurance company. We will also help you win the best possible settlement for your injuries suffered in the accident.
At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means "No Win, No Fees." This is our guarantee that you will not be charged any legal fees or expenses whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we don't obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Get Help Now For Your Michigan Car Accident Case
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should speak to one our experienced Michigan car accident lawyers immediately. There are strict time deadlines for filing cases and if you miss a deadline your case will be lost forever. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 or submit the Get Help Now box on this page and an attorney will be in touch shortly.