At the dangerous drug law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we currently handle GranuFlo cases for individuals or family members of individuals with a date of injury or date of death after 12/22/03 because Granuflo was not on the market until after this date. We are only investigating cases involving Hemodialysis in a dialysis center. We understand that you most likely never had the need to speak with a Michigan dangerous drug lawyer in the past, and now that something unfortunate has recently happened to you after your GranuFlo usage, you now have questions about your legal rights. Our Michigan GranuFlo lawyers will carefully listen to your questions and concerns and give you free legal advice to help you along.
Types of Free Legal Advice from our Michigan GranuFlo Lawyers
Our dangerous drug attorneys will answer all of your questions and provide you with free legal advice on a number of topics. These include:
- Can I sue if I suffered from a myocardial infarction after taking GranuFlo?
- Was your heart attack or stroke directly affected from taking the dialysis medication GranuFlo?
- Should you join the GranuFlo class action lawsuit or file a multi-district litigation (MDL)?
- Is a stroke a dangerous side effect of GranuFlo?
- What determines a fair settlement amount in a GranuFlo dangerous drug lawsuit?
- How long does the process take to file a GranuFlo drug claim?
- What are common injuries and side effects that result from taking GranuFlo?
- Is there currently a FDA recall on GranuFlo dialysis medication?
- Is taking NaturalLyte similar to taking GranuFlo?
- How do you find the best possible GranuFlo attorney?
Of course, you will have other questions very particular to your individual case and we will answer those for you as well.
How To Get Free Legal Advice From Our Michigan GranuFlo Lawyers
To get your free legal advice, simply pick up the phone and give our top rated dangerous drug law firm a call at (800) 606-1717. You will speak to one of our experienced Michigan GranuFlo lawyers. You can also schedule an office appointment if you prefer to obtain a free consultation in person.
Also, many people prefer to send a new client contact over the internet and that is also a great way to obtain your free legal advice. Simply fill out the Contact Form in the orange box on the right side of this page and an experienced attorney will respond quickly. You can also follow up with an appointment or telephone call after time if you are interested.
Do You Need Free Legal Advice?
If you or someone you know was killed or suffered from a heart attack, stroke, myocardial infarction, or other serious injuries after taking GranuFlo during hemodialysis, call our award winning law firm now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan GranuFlo lawyers about your case. Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering medical records and evidence to prove and win your case. Call now!