Our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers represent bikers injured in Michigan. Persons injured in a motorcycle accident can seek compensation against a negligent driver for accident related injuries. The experienced lawyers at our award winning law firm have obtained significant settlements and jury verdicts for injured motorcyclists.
Depending on the type of insurance purchased by the motorcyclist, an injured biker may be entitled to Michigan No-Fault Insurance Benefits. These insurance benefits include unlimited payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, household services, and other benefits. Our lawyers will assist you with your claims to make sure that the insurance company is paying all of your benefits.
An injured motorcyclist may also be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering damages after an accident. These damages include the loss of enjoyment of life, disability, and compensation for the pain and suffering that you experienced as a result of the accident. These damages are often significant and depend on a number of factors, which include:
- The severity of your injuries; such as orthopedic injuries, a traumatic brain injury, a spinal cord injury, and all other types of bodily injury.
- The size and location of any scars or disfigurements resulting from the accident;
- Psychological trauma from the motorcycle accident, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- The type of medical treatment you received for your injuries and the future treatment that will be needed. If you have had one or more surgeries, this would likely increase the amount of your settlement.
- The amount of hospital expenses medical bills and expenses paid the No-Fault insurance company
- The amount lost wages you have incurred and whether you will be able to return to your job in the future. In many circumstances, you can receive lost wages even after the three year period that the No-Fault Insurance company pays your wage loss benefits.
- The effects that the injuries from the motorcycle accident have had on your life, such as your inability to engage in many of life’s activities and pleasures that you did before the accident.
- The amount of the insurance policy limits available for your injuries, either from the other driver, the owner of the motor vehicle that caused your accident, or your own uninsured motorists benefits coverage.
There is no specific formula and you must rely on the skill and expertise of your lawyer to maximize your settlement. Our motorcycle accident lawyers understand how to maximize the compensation you receive. We will work hard to get you the best possible settlement for your case.
No Fee Promise Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Our NO FEE PROMISE guarantees you that you will receive the best possible legal representation for your Michigan motorcycle accident case at no cost, unless you receive a recovery in your case. If we agree to accept your accident case, we will perform all of the legal work and pay all of the file costs and expenses. We only charge legal fees if you receive a settlement in your case and we get paid at the end of the case.
Contact A Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
For more information on how you can receive the best compensation after your Michigan motorcycle accident and to speak with one of our Michigan auto accident attorneys about your case, call us now at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit the GET HELP NOW form on this page and we will get back to you quickly.