Our Michigan auto accident attorneys represent clients injured in car accidents throughout the State of Michigan. We are dedicated to protecting your interests and handling your case with personal attention, professionalism, and compassion. We have successfully represented injury and accident victims for over forty years.
When Injured In A Michigan Car Accident
It is essential that you take the proper steps immediately after your car accident. If you were injured in a Michigan car accident yesterday or recently, here are some actions that you should take as soon as possible:
- Obtain a copy of your traffic accident report. It may not be available if your accident was yesterday, but it should be available within one week. You will want to review this report to make sure that it is accurate.
- Save names and contact information of all witnesses
- Take photographs of your car to show the damage caused by the accident
- Call your car insurance agent to report the accident and to make an injury claim if you were hurt in the car accident
- File an application for No-Fault Insurance benefits to preserve your right to payment of medical expenses, lost wages, and other benefits
- Contact our Michigan car accident lawyer firm to learn more about your legal rights for both injury claims and no-fault insurance claims
Finding A Lawyer For Your Car Accident in Michigan Yesterday
It is extremely important that you do not speak to the insurance adjuster for the other drive after the accident without consulting a Michigan car accident lawyer first. Insurance adjusters are trained to get you to make statements that will forever damage your case. They often tape record your statements to use against you later if a lawsuit is filed.
When choosing your Michigan car accident lawyer, you need to choose the right lawyer so that you may receive a fair settlement. Your car accident lawyer can also help you receive all of your Michigan No Fault Insurance benefits, including medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, and other benefits.
Free Book For Victims of Car Accidents in Michigan
Our own book, written by Michigan car accident lawyer Daniel L. Buckfire, "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook," has been called the best book ever written for persons injured in car accidents in Michigan yesterday. It answers all of your questions, in plain English, about your legal rights against negligent drivers as well as your available benefits under the Michigan No-Fault Law. We'll send it to you for FREE!
Our No Fee Promise For A Car Accident in Michigan
We will represent you in your car accident in Michigan case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact A Top Attorney For Your Car Accident in Michigan Yesterday Case
For more information about your rights after a car accident in Michigan, call us at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced car accident attorney or simply submit this contact form and someone will call you shortly.