Factors in Determining Car Accident Settlements in Michigan
There are many factors that are used to determine the amount a car accident settlement in Michigan. Every car accident case has its own unique set of facts and circumstances and no honest attorney can tell you the value of your case without a careful analysis of the facts of your accident. Here are some of the factors that are considered when determining car accident settlements in Michigan. Keep in mind that this is not a complete list, as each individual case will come with its own set of unique circumstances.
- Who was at fault for your car accident in Michigan?
- How serious were the injuries from your Michigan car accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the Michigan car accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- Did the owner of the car involved in the car accident have an insurance policy?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the car accident lawyer representing you in your case?
Our Car Accident Settlements In Michigan
Our auto accident lawyers have obtained significant Michigan car accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients. We settle more than 95% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $1,375,000 - Michigan car accident settlement for paralyzed woman
- $950,000 - Michigan car accident settlement for a client who suffered serious injuries that required her to undergo knee replacement, shoulder surgery, and suffer from vestibular problems
- $675,000 - Michigan car accident settlement for a woman who suffered serious orthopedic injuries
- $433,000 - Michigan car accident settlement for a client who sustained a closed head injury
- $385,000 - Michigan car accident arbitration award for a young woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury
- $370,000 - Michigan car accident underinsurance award for a client who suffered serious leg fractures, rib fractures, ankle injuries
Call Us Now For Your Michigan Car Accident Settlement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Michigan, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit and receive compensation for your suffering. Settlements in Michigan car accident cases help pay for medical expenses, lost wages from missing work, and other damages. Call our award winning legal team today at (800) 606-1717 and an attorney will be available to speak with you right away. We will listen to your story and determine if you have a claim for compensation. If you do have a case, we will begin work on it immediately.
We do not charge any legal fees at all to get started on your Michigan car accident case. In fact, we will pay all court costs and litigation expenses throughout the entire process, from start to finish. You will only be responsible for payment once you have received a settlement check. There is absolutely nothing to lose! Remember, there are strict time deadlines for filing car accident claims in Michigan so it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible to get started on your case!