Getting the best car accident compensation for the injuries that you suffered in a Michigan auto accident is a job for a highly skilled and experienced Michigan car accident lawyer. There are several different types of compensation that you may be entitled to for your car accident injuries. These include Michigan No-Fault Insurance Benefits and the right to compensation for pain and suffering damages against a negligent driver.
Compensation for Michigan No-Fault Insurance Benefits is available to virtually every person injured in a motor vehicle accident, regardless of who was at fault in the accident. These benefits include unlimited payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, household services, and other benefits. Our legal team will submit all of your claims and make sure that the insurance company is paying all of your benefits.
The other type of car accident compensation is for pain and suffering damages. These damages include the loss of enjoyment of life, disability, and literally compensation for the pain and suffering that you experienced as a result of the accident. These damages are often significant and depend on a number of factors, which include:
- The severity and type of your injuries; like fractured bones, nerve damage, back and neck injuries, traumatic brain injuries, facial injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, and all other types of bodily injury.
- The location of any scar or disfigurement; such as scars on the face or arms often receive higher compensation, especially on woman and children.
- Psychological trauma from the car accident.
- The type of medical care and treatment you received for your injuries and the future care that will be needed.
- The amount of medical bills and expenses paid the your insurance company
- The amount lost wages you have incurred due to the car accident and whether you will be able to return to your job after you have recovered from your injuries
- The effects that the injuries from the car accident have had on your life
- The amount of the insurance policy limits available for your injuries, either from the other driver, the owner of that car, or your own uninsured motorists benefits coverage
As you can see, there are a substantial number of factors that go into determining the fair compensation for your case. Our car accident lawyers understand how to maximize the compensation you receive and will work hard to get you the best possible settlement for your case.
No Fee Promise Michigan Car Accident Lawyers
Our NO FEE PROMISE guarantees you that you will receive the best possible legal representation for your Michigan car accident case at no cost, unless you receive a recovery in your case.
If we agree to accept your accident case, we will perform all of the legal work and pay all of the file costs and expenses. We only charge legal fees if you receive a settlement in your case and we get paid at the end of the case.
Contact A Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
For more information about receiving the best compensation after a Michigan car accident and to speak with one of our Michigan auto accident attorneys about your case, call us now at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit the contact form on this page and we will get back to you quickly.