The best way to find the right lawyer Michigan dog bite lawyer for your case is to know the right questions to ask the lawyer before you hire the lawyer. These questions are a good start:
1. What percentage of your practice is devoted to handling dog bite and animal attack injury claims?
2. Have you ever written a book, like "The Ultimate Michigan Dog Bite & Animal Attack Handbook," on dog bite and animal attack injury cases?
3. Have you ever spoken to groups of other lawyers and professionals about Michigan personal injury and accident cases?
4. Do you have a website with information on accident cases and free forms that I can print to make my insurance claims?
5. Have you ever taken a personal injury case to trial and won a verdict for your client?
6. What kinds of settlements have you received for your clients in Michigan dog bite cases?
The Michigan dog bite lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. will give you direct answers to these questions. Our firm has represented dog bite and animal attack injury victims and their families throughout the State of Michigan for almost forty years. Our lawyers have the thorough knowledge, expertise, and experience in handling these cases and understand how to handle difficult cases and best represent our clients.
Most of our clients are referred to us from other clients who have placed their trust in us to represent their family members, friends, and colleagues. We also receive many referrals from other lawyers and from medical professionals who recognize that we are the best law firm to represent their clients and patients.
To discuss your case, call us at 1-800-606-1717 or submit our confidential contact form.