The Michigan accident injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. are pleased to announce its second annual 2014 Diversity Scholarship for law students. The personal injury law firm located in Southfield, Michigan represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters throughout the entire state. The scholarship has been created as part of Buckfire & Buckfire’s continued commitment to build on the promise of diversity within the workplace, community and society.
The Diversity Scholarship is $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited law school, who is either a member of an ethical or racial minority or demonstrates commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career. The second annual award will be awarded in 2014.
- Recipient is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited law school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS – Application Deadline: May 31, 2014
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Diversity Law Scholarship an applicant must submit the following items:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you will utilize your law degree to promote ethnic diversity.
- A certified copy of law school transcript.
The winner of the 2014 Diversity Scholarship will be announced by July 1, 2014.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the second annual 2014 Diversity Scholarship, please complete the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Diversity Law School Scholarship Application.
All application materials can be sent by fax, email, or U.S. mail on or before May 31, 2014 deadline: Fax to the attention of Kathryn Kunst at 248.569.6737, or e-mail at Kathryn@BuckfireLaw.com with Subject Line 2014 Law School Diversity Scholarship, or mail to:
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
Attn: Kathryn Kunst
25800 Northwestern Hwy, Ste. 890
Southfield, MI 48075