Every case is different, however in order to get the maximum settlement amount you should hire the best possible Wright hip replacement lawyer in Michigan to represent you. This is because an experienced defective medical device lawyer will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf so that you receive the maximum compensation for injuries suffered.
There are several different types of compensation an injured patient can receive in a Michigan Wright hip replacement claim. They include:
- Pain and Suffering- you are entitled to compensation for both the physical and psychological damages caused by the
defective hip device and the subsequent surgeries.
- Medical Bills – you are entitled to receive compensation for costs related to the defective hip implant, including doctor’s
visits, medical tests, pain and other medications, hospitalization, revision surgery, and your new hip replacement.
- Lost Income – you are entitled to receive compensation for you lost earnings and wages, including the past, present, and future.
- Spousal damages – your spouse is entitled to receive compensation for the effect of this defective hip on your relationship and marriage.
- Punitive Damages – you may be entitled to a punitive damage award to discourage similar conduct by the hip manufacturer in the future.
Our top rated Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. lawyers will represent you in your Michigan Wright hip replacement lawsuit under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing! Call today at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our award winning attorneys and learn what type of compensation may be available to you in your Michigan Wright hip replacement claim.