Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Print Logo for Buckfire Personal Injury Attorney
Michigan Personal Injury, Car Accident,
& Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Call Now(800) 606-1717
Local(248) 569-4646
Free Consultation
Accident Injury Attorney

Can I sue a hospital if my child was born with a birth defect because the hospital and doctors made medical mistakes during the delivery?

Yes, you can file a Michigan birth trauma case if the medical malpractice was a cause of your child's birth defect or mental retardation.  The money damages sought for your child will include the costs of lifetime care, which is often in the millions of dollars.