Yes, a person who is injured during laser hair removal treatment may be able to file a burn injury lawsuit against the negligent doctor that performed the treatment on the patient. Our laser hair removal treatment injury lawyers handle lawsuits for clients who suffer burn injuries from cosmetic laser treatments in Michigan.
There are many reasons why a hair removal patient can suffer a serious laser burn injury. These include negligence by management of the clinic and the person performing the laser treatment procedure. Common reasons for filing a laser hair removal burn injury lawsuit include:
- Improper training of the laser technician
- Unqualified staff using the laser equipment
- Failure to properly supervise the technician
- Defects in the laser equipment
- Improper settings on the laser treatment equipment
- Failing to test the laser on a small spot on the skin prior to providing full treatment
- Using the laser treatment on a patient who is not a good candidate for treatment
If you suffer burn injuries during a laser hair removal procedure due to any of the above reasons you may have means to file a lawsuit to receive compensation for your injuries. Call our top rated laser hair removal injury lawyers now at (800) 606-1717 if you or a loved one suffers burn injuries. Our award winning Michigan legal team will start working on your case immediately and get you the best results that you are looking for and deserve. Call today for your free consultation!