Michigan Personal Injury Settlements & Jury Verdicts
Our Michigan personal injury attorneys have been successfully recovering settlements for people just like since 1969. Our award winning Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. lawyers have achieved the highest rating for skill and integrity in the legal profession and have been named a Best Michigan Law Firm by US News & World Report. We have won numerous other awards and accolades.
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. represents clients throughout the State of Michigan for a wide variety of personal injury cases, including automobile accidents, medical malpractice cases, and wrongful death lawsuits. We have won significant settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients in all case types in virtually every county in Michigan.
If you or a loved one has been injured in anaccident or were harmed from the negligence by another individual or entity, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit to receive a settlement. This page contains settlement information and jury verdicts that we have won for our clients in recent years. Our attorneys regulary win among the highest settlements every year in Michigan.
Michigan Personal Injury Settlements
The Michigan personal injury attorney you choose to represent you can mean the difference between you getting a fair settlement or no settlement. Getting the best settlement for your case depends on a number of factors. Unfortunately, there is no magic settlement calculator to tell you the exact value of your case. Factors that go into determining the compensation amount are numerous, and include:
- Whether the fault of the other party is clear or if it will disputed
- The seriousness of the injuries suffered and the medical treatment provided
- The permanency of the injuries or the long term prognosis
- The manner in which the injuries have affected the person's life
- The amount of lost wages or earnings
- The amount of medical expenses incurred
- The insurance policy limits for the person or company that caused the injuries
- The location of the case and the lawsuit
Recent Michigan Case Results
Our Michigan personal injury lawyers have been successfully representing good people who have been injured in accidents for over forty years. In fact, over 95% of all cases we handle are settled before ever setting foot in a court room. Here are just some of our recent case results for clients who were injured just like you.
- $5,000,080 - Southfield, Michigan - Assisted Living Wrongful Death Jury Verdict
- $5,000,000 - Michigan Motorcycle Accident Judgment
- $4,100,000 - Michigan Medical Negligence Lawsuit Settlement
- $3,750,000 - Ann Arbor, Michigan - Medical Malpractice Settlement
- $1,600,000 - Oakland County, Michigan - Wrongful Death Car Accident Settlement
- $1,400,000 - Detroit, Michigan - Child Lead Poisoning Settlement
- $1,325,000 - Pontiac, Michigan - Slip & Fall Spinal Injury Settlement
- $1,250,000 - Michigan Truck Accident Settlement
- $ 565,000 - Northern Michigan Nursing Home Fall Injury Settlement
- $ 485,000 - St. Clair County Dog Bite Attack
Our Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers
The skill, reputation, and experience of your lawyer is the major factor in you receiving the largest possible settlement. Insurance companies and their lawyers know exactly which law firms demand and win the best settlements. Our top-rated lawyers regularly achieve higher settlements and jury verdicts than other Michigan attorneys.
Browse the listings of our settlements and verdicts to see our great results. We can do the same for you.
Call us at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case with an attorney to find out how we can help you get the highest possible compensation. We are friendly and eager to learn more about your case.
We charge no legal fees unless you receive a settlement. We pay all of your cases costs and expenses. If your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We put that in writing for you.