Michigan Personal Injury Settlements & Jury Verdicts
Our Michigan personal injury attorneys have been successfully recovering settlements for people just like you for over four decades. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. represents clients throughout the state of Michigan for a wide variety of personal injury cases ranging from automobile accidents to medical malpractice lawsuits. If you or a loved one has been injured in any kind of accident, or were the victim of negligence by another individual, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit and receive compensation. This page contains settlement information and jury verdicts that we have helped client secure over the years. We regulary win among the highest settlements every year in Michigan.
Michigan Personal Injury Settlements
The Michigan personal injury attorney you choose to represent you can mean the difference between you getting a fair settlement or no settlement. Getting the best settlement for your case depends on a number of factors. Unfortunately, a magic settlement calculator does not exist to tell you the exact value of your case. Factors that go into determining the compensation amount are numerous, and include:
- Whether the fault of the other party is clear or if it will disputed
- The seriousness of the injuries suffered and the medical treatment provided
- The permanency of the injuries or the long term prognosis
- The manner in which the injuries have affected the person's life
- The amount of lost wages or earnings
- The amount of medical expenses incurred
- The insurance policy limits for the person or company that caused the injuries
- The location of the case and the lawsuit
Michigan Personal Injury Lawyer Review
Our Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers
Finally, the skill, reputation, and experience of your lawyer is the major factor in you receiving the largest possible settlement. Insurance companies and their lawyers know exactly which law firms demand and win the best settlements. Our top-rated lawyers regularly achieve higher settlements than many other Michigan attorneys.
Browse the listings of our settlements and verdicts and then call us at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case and find out how we can help you get the highest possible compensation. We are friendly and eager to learn more about your case. We charge no legal fees unless you receive a settlement.