Lukasz Wietrzynski earned his undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Michigan in 2009 and his juris doctor degree from University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 2012. He has been in private practice since successfully completing the bar exam in 2013. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan and in the United States District Court.
Lukasz is an associate attorney at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. He specializes in personal injury litigation, including automobile accidents, dog bites, slip-and-fall incidents, and other serious injury cases. Mr. Wietrzynski also specializes in representing medical providers for unpaid No-Fault benefits. He is a member of the Michigan Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice:
- Automobile Negligence (Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Bicycle, Pedestrians)
- Medical Provider Claims
- Dog Bite Cases
- Slip-and-Fall Incidents
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 2012
- Juris Doctor
- University of Michigan, 2009
- Major: Economics
- "How to recover medical payments from no-fault insurance companies”, Michigan Medical Law Report, Vol. 9, Winter 2013
- U.S. District Court For Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
Lukasz is an avid traveler and enjoys exploring new countries and cultures. He has spent the past few years visiting various countries in South America, Europe, and Asia. As part of his travels, he likes to brush up on his language skills in order to immerse himself in the local cultures. Lukasz also enjoys remodeling old homes with his father and brother. Transforming an outdated home into something modern and livable is a very satisfying process to Lukasz. In the process, he can spend some quality time with his close family members. Lukasz is also a passionate boxing fan and likes to spend his weekends watching the latest events. Lukasz is fluent in Polish.